Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight lover



I am going to see this movie tomorrow night!!! I am really excited! I LOVED the books and better yet we have turned it into a girls night out, so I'm going with six other friends while the kiddos stay at home with the husbands! My expectations aren't very high for the move. I know it is impossible to make it like the book, but I am just looking forward to a light, fun chick flick I can smile and sigh at. I can't wait!

Also, this is one of my new favorite blogs! I posted about her store the last time, but I could (and have) spend hours looking at all the different outfits she makes! It has actually inspired me to pull out my sewing machine and make a few things myself. In fact I am in the middle of a jacket kind of similar to what she is giving away. Downtown Holiday Jacket and Pant GIVEAWAY!!!! I'll post pics if I ever get it done in the middle of all my other Christmas projects!

Only five days until Thanksgiving!!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm going to see Twilight next week and I can't wait either! Like you said, my expectations aren't high either but can't wait to see how close they made it to how I picture it in my head.

Vanessa said...

I hope you have a wonderful Girl's Night out!!!

Kim said...

OOOOHHHHHHHH, I LOVE Twilight too! Might have to wait a bit to go see it, but SO excited it is finally in Theatres!

Jodie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the books!!! My group of girlfriends & I went on Friday night & saw the movie...alittle disappointed, but I'm hoping they can aford to make New Moon alittle better now!!

Jess said...

I think I am needing more pictures of Shiloh!

Drew said...

I'll be home soon!!! I'm so excited to she shi shi!

Drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.