Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Picture Post!

By popular demand, I am doing a picture post. These are all really random, but we take so many pictures that it is hard to keep up sometimes.


This is one of my favorite outfits she had for fall!

Just lounging with her cousin and the bunny they fight over constantly (I really don't get why).




Her hair is getting so long! This is her first ponytail!





These are from Thanksgiving. I was taking a nap and she decided to join me.


Dinner


Playing with ShaSha's glasses.


The best little gifts under the tree.

Shiloh is growing so fast! She is so much fun to be with these days! She has gotten really happy and affectionate! When I'm not in the room with her, she wanders around the house calling "Mama!" It is so sweet to my ears because it took her a while to start saying it. She loves all the christmas lights everywhere and she LOVES stuffed animals. She is jabbering all the time, but some of her words are starting to come a little clearer. Mostly we are just having fun together. I am so excited for this holiday season with her!

12 comments:

Angie's blog said...

adorable pics!!!

rgarrett said...

You dress her SO cute! It doesn't hurt that she is so beautiful!

Vanessa said...

LOVE the glasses!!

Timbra said...

would shiloh like her own bunny? i have more where that came from :) that's so funny they fight over it. . . . mctimbra@hotmail.com drop me a line with your address :) she's such a cutie!!!!

Diana said...

Shiloh is so big!! It´s so good to see these pictures. Love you guys!
She is just adorable!

Heidi said...

You have got to get that child into modeling! What a cutie pie.

Kim said...

Love the picture with Shiloh in the gift bag! Might have to steal that photo op with Kate. Isn't it wonderful having our girls HOME for the holidays. All the sadness from last year is starting to fade away. It's so great to hear "Mama". I don't think I will EVER get tired of it!

jajbs said...

Girl, she seriously gets more and more beautiful each time you post a picture! I LOVE the last pic!!!!

And, yes, the words "Mommy" have NEVER sounded sweeter!

amanda

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!! I love all of her little outfits!!

Steph said...

What a doll. I love the pigtails!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! We're adopting from Peru, South America and seeing pics of adopted children gets our hearts excited. Please drop in our site sometime.

Jess said...

The first outfit...BEST EVER!