Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Next American Idol

My daughter is a singer and a dancer. Even right now as I am writing this I can hear her singing in her crib instead of going to sleep. This week TT, Malak, Shiloh and I took a trip across town to see my mom. Shiloh spent the entire 20 minute ride singing at the top of her lungs. Fortunately, TT remembered her camera and captured a minute of it. So, without further ado, I give you Shiloh...




We are going to Hawaii this week! I will be sure to post pictures when I get back, and maybe even some news about something crazy that is going on with us. Hope you guys have a great week!!!

10 comments:

Steph said...

How cute! It is so great to see her in action!

I can't wait to hear your news!! I have a guess! :)

Have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fado...she must be portuguese!

Pineapple Princess said...

Love your little singer!

Have fun in Hawaii! We just got back and had a blast- You will too! :)

Can't wait to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

As creepy as it sounds...I want to eat her up! Stinking Cutie!

Vanessa said...

TOO CUTE!!

vobeunanet said...

Nao ha duvida que na nossa familia existem imensos talentos. Se continuar assim, era sera uma vencedora do campo da musica.
Adorei o video. Continua Shiloh, assim é que se começa!
Beijinhos
VoBeu

Tara said...

News?! Wha??? I can hardly wait! :)

Sometimes I watch this video over and over...but just the intro, when she has a song in her soul and she has to let it out.

Kim said...

That is SO funny! Love how she has one shoe on and one shoe off. Just like some other little girl I know!

Kelly T said...

So sweet! Sophie also has an affinity for singing pretty much non-stop... the two girls would make beautiful, well at least very adorable, music together!

oodrea1221 said...

Hawaii?! That is awesome...and please send out an e-mail, when you post your "new" news...I forget to check the blogs as much as I used to (b/c I had not blogged in 2 months and waste too much time on FB)! :) I hope you all have a wonderful time...thanks for the singing video and updates...you all look so happy. We're praying about adoption...and are going to start the process soon, so at least we're ready, when we feel it's our time! Tell your mom Happy Birthday...I was thinking it was this weekend? Love to you and your family! Andrea