Friday, May 15, 2009

Update

Spring is in the air! Here that means that one day it will be roasting and the next day wet and cold, but we have managed to sneak in some outdoor play time. Shiloh is growing like a weed. She is so much fun right now! I am so smitten with her! Her imagination is really growing and it is so cute to see her play "house" with her baby and stuffed animals. Her favorite thing to do right now is rock all of her animals to sleep while singing to them and then she lays them all down to go "night night" in a row across the floor. She LOVES playing outside and loves rocks, birds, trees, clouds and the sky. It is so cute to see her in awe of these things that are so easy for me to take for granted sometimes.

The pregnancy is going well. I am 17 weeks along now. I never had to deal with morning sickness, thank goodness, though I am still waiting for some of that energy to come back, like everyone says it does in the second trimester. We will hopefully be finding out if it is a boy or a girl in the next few weeks! We still don't have a name, but at this point we have kind of given up until we know the sex. It was so much easier with Shiloh, knowing we only had to come up with a girl name!

We are headed to Boston at the end of the month to see my brother graduate from Harvard! We are looking forward to getting some time off and having some fun! If anyone has any recomendations of things to see in Boston, let me know!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pic of Shiloh! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well. I love Boston, I'd move there in a heartbeat if I got the chance. Walk the Freedom Trail, it's awesome!

Lori T said...

Love her sunglasses! So cute!

It'll be so exciting to find out the sex; I can't wait to hear. Glad things are going well and hoping for more energy for you.

Tell Andrew we say "Congrats"!

Vanessa said...

LOVE the photo!! She's a real doll!! Glad to hear the baby is A ok!!

Linda Ashcraft said...

Such a cute picture! I'm glad everything is going well. Isn't it hard to believe that it's already been a year since we were down there?