Thursday, August 30, 2007

A pick me up

Ok, so here is a little something to cheer up all of your days. I was feeling stressed about the whole adoption process and feeling a bit down earlier, but it is hard to feel down when you are listening to this kid.



We have decided to go visit Shiloh in October. I am so excited to see her in person, to hold her, and I really can't wait to hear her little voice and make her laugh and smile! I am really praying that we will be in PGN by that time, so that we know we are on the downward slope waiting for her to come home for good!

5 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing a good laugh!

I am excited for you that you are going to get to meet beautiful Shiloh!

Sharon

Melissa said...

How exciting to go visit sweet Shiloh!

I love the new look of your blog, too.

Tara said...

this is the funniest ever! i cracked my butt off! hmmm, i think i will steal this and post it...oops, already did!

Jow's Butterfly said...

Hey Jen! How exciting that you get to visit her! That is wonderful! The nursery looks adorable and all those clothes you got for her too! You guys have put some time and love into her room, it's very special! I miss you terribly! Love, Deb

Drew said...

wow, I love the new look! it's great!

That video cracked me up!