Friday, July 13, 2007

Cutest little girl ever


We got new pictures of Shiloh yesterday, and they are the best ones yet. She is so beautiful and we just look at the pictures and smile. She is about 3 1/2 months old now. As far as our case goes. The lab has the blood sample for the DNA, so we will be waiting to hear about that hopefully really soon. We are still not in family court and I'm really not sure why. It is getting pretty frustrating, so please pray that we will get into court soon and that it will go quickly. We will probably be getting her measurements next week, so I'll be sure to update that when we get them.

5 comments:

Drew said...

she is so, so, so beautiful! I love her so much! I can't wait ot be her uncle:)

Ryan Woods said...

I've never seen hair like that. Simply amazing. She's the most precious little thing ever with the nearly zoolanderesque hair, the chubby cheeks, and the pensive expression on her face. Priceless.

Amy said...

Wow...She is seriously a beauty beauty! Great pictures...how fun to continue to get updated pictures of her while you wait!!

Ellie said...

Your little girl is sooo.. precious!
I love the hair! Congrats! We are in the process of adopting three little girls from Ethiopia. You can check out our blogs at www.jobsdaughters.blogspot.com
www.myethiopiansisters.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Why is she SO stinking cute!?! Everytime I see her picture it makes me want to just kiss those precious chubby cheeks...seriously.