Monday, December 17, 2007

WE ARE IN!!!

We are finally in PGN!!! I am so happy, so thankful and so relieved!!! We were submitted on the 14th and we are with the first reviewer. For those of you who don't know a lot about this... PGN is where they go over all the paperwork with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything is right. It is the last really big, long hurdle we have to go through. There are there are three stages. The first reviewer, the second reviewer and then Sr. Barrio gives the final review and sign off. The second reviewer is usually what takes the most time. The average stay in PGN is around 8 weeks. Occasionally it can be shorter, but sometimes they will find errors in the paperwork and the case will get kicked out of PGN. Then you have to fix the errors and be resubmitted into PGN all over again. Please be praying for us and that we will have an extra short stay in PGN with no kick outs! It would be a real relief for this to go quickly and smoothly after all the problems and delays we have had throughout this process!!

16 comments:

veggiemom said...

CONGRATS!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! Will continue to pray!!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

That is so exciting!!! I am praying. She keeps getting more and more beautiful!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

~Laura~ said...

fabulous news! I'm stoked for you guys! Still praying!

Laura

Kim said...

great news! i'm really happy for u guys!

Courtney said...

congrats on getting into pgn, perfect timing with the end of the year coming up and a great christmas gift. so happy for you. courtney

Jocelyn said...

Kerri told me today that you guys were in PGN!! Yay!!!! I is so beautiful:-)

jajbs said...

I am praying HARD!!!!!


amanda

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!. I am praying that you will be in and out quick and easy.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Jenn and Filipe,

We found your blog through a series of other blogs and just wanted to say hi.

We think Shiloh is the cutest little girl ever. And we're praying with you that she can come home very soon. You guys have been so patient in waiting!

Would you email us your address? dcmarques03@yahoo.com

Love, Courtney and David

Whitney said...

Definitely praying your PGN stay is short!

Nat said...

YAY!!! This is amazing news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We were re-submitted on 12/4 so it would be so lovely to meet you during pickup!!!

Haley said...

That's such exciting news!! You don't know me so let me introduce myself!! I'm Timbra's sister and I've met Kim a few times, but I've been keeping up on your blog and progress and pray for you guys often. I hope that your time in PGN goes fast and that the progress brings you a little extra holiday cheer!

Timbra said...

oh hooray! our other friends adopting from Guatemala shared a little about this process! you are definitely in our prayers . . . . MAYBE i'll be in okc in june and get to meet your precious little one! love timbra

Unknown said...

That is GREAT news! Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you! I hope they go through your paperwork with a fine tooth comb and can't find a single thing to complain about. I'm praying that you get through PGN faster than anyone in the whole history of EVER.

Sig said...

Congratulations! I am really glad you got in before the end of the year!!
Hope you FLY through.