Friday, December 21, 2007

What a great week!

This has been a great week. First we found out we are in PGN, then we got two different sets of pictures from people who are in Guatemala visiting their kids (thanks Jane and Pippa!!!).

The first set we got on Monday, the day we found out we were in PGN. Filipe and I were so excited to be in PGN and I had been thinking all day that I wished I could be with Shiloh to celebrate with her. That night I got pictures from Jane that were taken that very day! It was so fun to look at them and think, "This is what Shiloh looked like today."


Then last night I got another batch from Pippa. She said that Shiloh was very happy and contentedly playing alone in her crib while the little girl next to her was trying to get her attention:) It just warms my heart to get any little information about her! I also love seeing that they put her hair in little ponytails! Hopefully it will be one less thing she will have to get used to once she gets home, because I can't wait to put all kinds of things in her hair!Shiloh, mommy and daddy miss you and love you so much and are praying for you to come home ASAP!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being in PGN. i follow your blog. you Shiloh is a cutie. i hope you fly through the rest of the process. Ellen, waiting on epink for my daughter.

Jocelyn said...

She is just so precious...I can't wait to meet her (hopefully very very soon)!! She, Pacey and Malak can have play dates!!

Gail said...

She has wonderful big eyes and I love the long lashes.
Merry Christmas!!
Gail

Katie said...

Hope your stay is short and your angel is home soon !!!

Stacie said...

What a little cutie!! New pics are the best! We hope you have a great Christmas!

Hurry home Shiloh!
Stacie

demp5 said...

I am thrilled for you that you are in PGN! Your daughter has the most beautiful eyes that I have seen!
Blessings~
Meghan

Unknown said...

What a sweet, pretty girl! I'll be so happy to see photos of her in your home and your ARMS!

Melissa said...

She is a beauty! Congratulations on getting into PGN, and have a Very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!
I hope she comes home very soon!
I felt true love when you wrote the last part, you and Filipe have so much love to give, shiloh is very blessed to have parents like you!
Love Diana

Tricia said...

Oh my word, HOORAY for being in PGN! I remember our LONG journey to Sofia and international adoption is loco and not for the faint of heart, huh?

Hoping you have an uneventful and SHORT stay in PGN!

Happy New Year!