Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In the mean time...

No new news here, though it is driving me crazy! I am so anxious to hear something. OK, the truth is that I don't want to just hear something. I want to hear that we have been resubmitted into PGN. And the only thing better than that would be to hear that we were resubmited into PGN and miraculously have already been approved and that we are out! I know it is very unlikely, but Candy (Jagger and Kya's mom) did hear on the forums that is has happened this way for some people lately. A girl can wish (and pray really hard:). I am really trying to wait until next week to call PGN, but I might cave and call tomorrow. We'll see. It depends on what level that I am going out of my mind tomorrow. In the mean time we got a picture of Shiloh today. If you look closely you can just see the start of two teeth poking out on the bottom. I had been wondering about that, so it is cool to see.

I started a new nannying job last week watching a two year old and a three year old. They are great kids, but a handful! It just makes me that much more anxious to have Shiloh home! I have been so blessed to have been watching such great kids over this last year or so, but I am so ready to be with my own child instead! I am also trying to get back into the swing of things as far as cooking better. I made a batch of bread today. I haven't made bread since before Christmas and I didn't realize how much I missed it until I ate a warm slice with honey a few minutes ago. Yumm! I grind my own wheat so it's extra healthy. It sounds complicated, but really machines do all the work, I really only put in about five minutes of effort.


Please, dear Lord, Let us get some good news about our case soon! Bless us with a miracle and bring Shiloh home soon! And please watch over our little girl. Thank you so much for blessing us by bringing her in our lives!! Please protect her and keep her happy, healthy and safe! Amen.


6 comments:

Gail said...

I do hope you get good news . . . this week preferably.
Gail

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Her eyes are so beautiful!! I hope you hear something good very soon.

The bread looks delicious!!

Sharon

Pineapple Princess said...

Ooh! Her eyes are to die for!
That bread looks so good it looks like it's from a magazine! I can almost smell it!
I hope you hear great PGN news this week!!!

-Stacy

Amy said...

You are a "grind your own wheat slash bake your own bread kind of girl" too?

You girls and your wheat grinders...

Hoping for good news for you guys too!

Drew said...

i cant wait until she tries to bite us!

remember our secret bread recipe? mmm!

Anonymous said...

Parece que sim, que vem ai dentinho, mas logo, logo, ela estara ai para uma trinca.
Oramos todos por novas e boas noticias.
Deus é Pai
Vo Beu