Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2nd Reviewer

I wasn't going to call until Friday, but I started getting nervous that we would get a kick out, so I broke down and called PGN. We are with the second reviewer! It seems like lately the first reviewer has been taking longer than the second reviewer, so hopefully we will be moving along soon and get the good news that we are approved and OUT!!! I am so anxious to hear this news! Please keep praying for us that we won't get kicked out and that we will soon be out of PGN!!!

10 comments:

Telissa said...

congrats, jenn!! hang in there, we just got passed to the 2nd reviewer, too. let's hope the desks get cleared and it is just the last BIG desk in our way to bring our loved ones home!!! yeah!!!

Kim said...

Jenn, that is wonderful news! Glad to hear you have moved on. I hope you get your OUT soon!

Jocelyn said...

I am so happy to hear that you have moved closer to bringing your precious angel home!! I check all the time to see that post that says your out!!

veggiemom said...

Yay!!! Fingers are crossed that you get the best news of your life soon!
Kerri and Ruby

Krystal said...

Come on 2nd reviewer - move her OUT!!!!!

meredith said...

that's wonderful news! many good thoughts and prayers coming your way:)

Heidi said...

I hope you are right that the 2nd reviewer isn't taking as long as the 1st! That's where we are too, or were as of last Mon. I hope you get that magical phone call soon!

Steph said...

That is great news!!! It is time for some movement to that final signature. Hoping for the best!

And, those dolls are adorable! What a fun project!

Jennifer said...

Let's get that baby OUT and HOME!!!! Whoo hoo.

Suzanne said...

Hang in ther girl. You'll be out in no time.My thoughts and prayers are with you