Friday, March 21, 2008

Raggedy Shiloh

My sisters-in-law (Tara and Kim) and I decided we needed a new project for this week. Every so often we get the urge to make something for the kiddos. This week we discovered how to make these cutie rag dolls! It was so much fun and they turned out SO cute! The brown haired one is Shiloh and the blonder one is supposed to look like her cousin Jenna. There is also a little African boy in the process (we had some pants issues) to look like her cousin Malak. I also just sent off a mini version of the Shiloh doll to Guatemala so she can have something to cuddle with until she gets home. (Ok, maybe I went overboard a little bit)

12 comments:

Jeana said...

Hi Jennifer, I just saw these on Tara's site too, TOO CUTE!!! LOVE the dolls!!
You guys are so crafty!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Before you know it, you and your precious daughter will actually be sitting together in a chair. She is such a Doll!
Love,
Dad

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I want one for Eliana!!!!!! They are adorable.....you should start selling them!!!!

Lindsey

Gail said...

Jennifer.
The dolls are adorable. You could use them for a fund-raiser.
Gail

Courtney said...

LOVE THEM................So cute. You should start selling them. I just think they are the cutest dolls ever. Very clever and creative. Courtney

Kim said...

you guys are such cheaters!! post all at the same time eh. i guess "we" was only referring to tara and jenn, i am cut to the core jenn really ;) they turned out so cute!! i can't wait until the real shiloh and jenna are together forever bff. i am a little sad that you didn't post the pic of the mini doll of shiloh's, i was really looking forward to seeing it.

Drew said...

HAHAH, I think these things are the funniest. they are so cute! you should sell them, for reals.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Those dolls are so cute!!! You did a great job!!

Sharon

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, those dolls are so cute! You are so talented, I agree you should totally sell them!

The Slaws said...

I agree on selling the dolls! I'd take 2 (for my little guat girls!) LEt me know if you decide to sell!!!

Your little Shiloh is adorable! Hope she gets home soon!!!

aubreyannie said...

those are darling! i love them!

Melissa said...

Adorable! If you decide to make and sell these, I want one!