Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Summer Fun in March

We just got back this week from a company vacation in Tucson. It was such a fun and relaxing time! We got to sit by the pool in the sun, and then when it turned rainy I relaxed in my room and read or enjoyed some social time in the spa. We got back feeling very relaxed and refreshed. Tuesday we bought a new car! I will post more about the vacation and car later. I don't have pictures yet, and what is a post without pictures.


I am a little bummed that there will be no movement in PGN this week because of Semana Santa in Guatemala, but at the same time I have found peace in it. I was just thinking about how cool it is that the whole country is shutting down to celebrate Jesus and the amazing gift of salvation that he has given us through his sacrifice. I am really going to try to not get stressed about the adoption this week, but take this time where no movement is happening and there is nothing to stress or worry about on the adoption front and turn my focus to celebrate Jesus right along with them.

I also had a fun little shopping spree at Target today. They have some of the cutest little mix and match summer outfits for so cheep! Only four dollars a piece! Although I wanted to buy a lot more I got five cute little pieces and I can't wait to see Shiloh running around in the sun in them!
The little yellow shirt has pink snails on it

I bought the yellow shirt to go with the shorts, but this little cherry shirt was too cute, I couldn't resist.





One of my little friends has a 1 1/2 year old who never goes anywhere without her little purse. It is the cutest thing! I figure every little girl needs her own purse, and when I saw this, I couldn't resist.



Now I just need a little girl to use all of this stuff!!! Hopefully we will have some good news waiting for us at the other side of this holy week!



10 comments:

Gail said...

I never really thought about that. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the USA shut down for a few days to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior?
Gail

Kim said...

OMG those little outfits are too cute! I see a visit to Target in my future! Happy Easter!

jajbs said...

Glad you had a fun and relaxing time! Let's try to talk next week... I am on Spring Break! I LOVE the outfits and the purse... i am going to tryto find one for Bella tonight!!

amanda

veggiemom said...

Love the cute outfits and I know I'll love them even more when Shiloh is wearing them.
Kerri and Ruby

Drew said...

she is gonna be so cute in those! I cant wait!

demp5 said...

You have an awesome attitude about the shut down - way to go! Cute clothes and purse, but Shiloh would be gorgeous in a paper sack! Hoping for great news for all of us next week :)

Heidi said...

The outfits are adorable! Target is the best. I hope you have good news next week! You are right, it really is cool that they take the week off to really celebrate what Easter is about. I just wish it wasn't in the middle of my adoption! :)

Tara said...

now all you need is a bunch of ragdoll cousins...

meredith said...

i love cute little girly stuff--do they have that purse in my size?! can't wait to see shiloh in her new duds.

vobeunanet said...

Imagino-me no Target com com tanta coisa linda para comprar para todos os meus netinhos. A Shiloh vai ficar um amor dentro destes conjuntos.Ja esta perto!
VoBeu