Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our little love bug

We finally got new pictures from the agency, and they were worth the wait because they are SO cute! Every time Filipe and I look at her sweet little face, it brings a huge smile to ours!


We have now been in PGN a little over 7 weeks now, and I am getting super anxious! I just feel so tense with a mixture of fear that we will get kicked out again, excitment thinking that this time we are going to make it, hope that it will be soon and uncertainty because it is hard to imagine it actually happening. These are a lot of emotions for one person to have, and the result is this constant hypercativity running through my veins. Not that I am running around a mile a minute, it just feels like my insides are. I am so ready for some good news! Please be praying we will get it soon!


I am going to call PGN this afternoon (hopefully I'll get through and be able to talk to someone who speaks english). I am expecting her to say we are still with the second reviewer, but hoping that we will hear we have moved further along. I will keep you all posted!

UPDATE: Called PGN today. Still with the second reviewer.

12 comments:

veggiemom said...

She's beautiful! Fingers are crossed that you get good news when you call.
Kerri and Ruby

Heidi said...

She is so pretty! Your emotions are pretty much right on with mine!I'll check your blog for good news later!

Jodie said...

thinking about you! She looks so beautiful in her pics! I have a feeling that next week will be your week!

Drew said...

I love that smile!

Gail said...

Those pictures are wonderful!!! What a beauty!!
Hope you hear GREAT news when you call PGN.
Gail

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

She is seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am praying she is OUT soon!!!! This waiting is so hard.

Unknown said...

her eyes are soo deep and beautiful! soon very soon we will meet those eyes in person! praying for a less anxious week for you guys!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh! She is gorgeous!!!

And, eeeeeck, you are so close. Hoping for to hear your good news VERY soon!!!!

demp5 said...

She is so beautiful!! Don't forget, there are people who hear "second reviewer" in the morning, and they are signed out the same afternoon.

Guatemama said...

Oh MY She is adorable!! What cute cute pictures too. I hope you get great news from PGN soon. I think it is a great sign that you are still "in" after 7 weeks and I hope this is your week. Thanks for checking out my blog. Come on PGN.
Tracy
Mom to Anika and Alex

meredith said...

i can't imagine what you're going through--i'm sorry it's taking so long. you guys are so strong, and your faith is inspiring.

the pix are adorable, btw--what a sweetheart!

Dena said...

She is GORGEOUS!