Monday, October 6, 2008

Chillin

This past week has been really low key. We have had my sister in law, brother in law and nieces staying with us. Rather than running around all over the place we have just been hanging out around the house, watching movies at night and just relaxing. It was nice just being together.


Shiloh has been so much fun lately. She is such a little person with her own will and personality. She is really in to little spaces. In stores, if there is a low shelf that is empty or partially empty, she will crawl up on it and just sit. The other night at Kim's house she was crawling into this little cupboard, closing the door, getting out and then doing it all over again.




She is also in love with our dog right now. I always knew she and Bruno would be the best of friends. She loves giving him big hugs, or crawling onto his ottoman with him and hanging out. The other day I caught her feeding him one of her toy baby bottles, and then yesterday she was holding up a toy phone up to his ear. Too cute.

This girl has always been a crazy sleeper, but I had to laugh when this was how I found her the other morning.



It has been so good to see her with her older cousins. She follows them around the house playing with them, and they are so sweet with her! It warms my heart to watch them.
And this is the newest addition to the cousins. Shiloh isn't the youngest anymore. She loves looking at him. She probably thinks he is a moving baby doll. I'm sure she'll be terrorizing him in no time.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog today, and I love it. Shiloh is too cute! I loved the picture of her feeding your dog a bottle. Jonathan says "hi" to you and Felipe.

Kim said...

Love the new pictures of Shiloh! Too funny!

Tara said...

I am cracking up right now and cutie pootie Shiloh. She cracks my butt off.

Janice said...

Hi Jenn..... I haven't checked your blog for some time... I was so thrilled so see all of the updates and photos of your beautiful Shiloh.

Just wanted you to know that there are many out here who waited and prayed "patiently" with you. I'm truly thrilled whenever you have the time to post updates of Shiloh.... She gets more and more beautiful each and every day.

janice