Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wind vs. the shopping cart

Two posts in one day. Crazy, I know, but I just had to share this crazy little thing that happened to me today.

So this morning Shiloh was kind of driving me crazy. She is teething so basically she was following me around the house fussing for no reason, so I decided that we needed to get out of the house. We decided to go to Target.

We got to Target, met up with Tara and Malak, hung out, bought a pair of shoes, basically had a good old time. We left and I loaded Shiloh up in the car. I have to admit that I left my shopping cart next to the front of my car rather than putting it away. The wind decided that it did not think it was cool that I was lazy and left my cart there, so as I was buckling up my seat belt the wind spun the cart 180 degrees and pushed it all the way to the cart return and pushed it in!!! It was amazing!!! I got a picture of it. My cart is not the crooked one half hazardly flung in, but the perfectly straight one pushed all the way in.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Most. Amazing. Event. Ever.
I am glad that I was a witness. Almost.

Heidi said...

Wow! Kind of freaky though, you better put your cart away from now on!

Steph said...

HA! That is freaky!!

Kim said...

Cool!

Angie's blog said...

LOL -that is great!!! -LOL