Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Fun!

Ok, I hope you guys are ready for a lot of pictures! Sunday we went out to my parents house with E,T and M to take some fall pics with the kids before it got too cold.


Not having fun.

Model pose.

This was one of the last pictures. Eric was doing something and Malak was absolutely cracking up. Too cute!

After that we all met up with A,K,J & E to go to the pumpkin patch. We went to a different one than last year, and we loved it! It was so cute! Shiloh loved seeing all the different farm animals and playing outside! She is an outdoor girl!















Afterwards we went back to my parents house to eat chilli and pumpkin pie! It was the perfect, relaxing fall evening!



10 comments:

Kim said...

So sweet! Love all the pictures. Looks like everyone had a great day!

Courtney said...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute. I love all the new pictures. I have to know where you got the sweater dress and hat ??? Adorable. Courtney

Drew said...

oh my goodness! these warm my cold heart....

i LOVE them!

Steph said...

Oh wow!! Those kids are ADORABLE!!!! So cute. I love the outfits!

Heidi said...

Those are the best pictures ever! I love the ones of Malak and Shiloh together. Those outfits looks doubly cute on those gorgeous kids! They could totally be catalog models.

Amanda said...

Malak has to be one of the cutest little boys I have seen!!! Those two little ones are so beautiful!!!

Diana said...

I miss her already!
I hope she remenbers me everytime she eats fishies.
I loved her dress and hat.
On Monday we missed whatching Chuck and Heroes with you guys, how is it going?

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Hooray, new pictures of Shiloh!! She is soo adorable!! It looks like you had an awesome time.

Sharon

Brett and Kelly Burleson said...

What adorable kids!!! Two questions...
1) Where is the pumpkin patch?
2) How did you get through all the adoption paperwork? I am utterly and completely overwhelmed. And I'm an organized person! I'm going to sit down today and try to put them into groups. Maybe that will help me. Any suggestion? I'm DROWNING!!!

Jow's Butterfly said...

How I wish I could be there to be with you and your family! I miss you guys so much! I know you are so enjoying your girl, she's ADORABLE!!
Loves to you all,
Deb