Monday, September 10, 2007

We got our PA!!!


We got our pre-approval on Saturday!!I am so excited!! Now we just need to get out of family court so we can get a move on into PGN!!! I guess all the interviews and everything is done, we are just waiting for the judge to sign off on our file. Please be praying that he will do this ASAP!

This is really such an encouragement to me because I really felt last Sunday that God was telling me that I needed to let go of everything and trust in Him. I have been working really hard at releasing it all, which has been hard this week because we have been getting e-mails from our agency about all the problems going on in the Guatemalan government. It was such a blessing to see God working in our case!

The letters in the picture are the letters for her room that I made this week. They were so easy to do and turned out so cute! They are hanging over her crib now, and we have been doing other things to get the nursery ready. It is almost done! I can't wait to take pictures to post here for you guys to see!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATS on your PA!! One more step closer to coming home. Hurry up and come join the PGN Gang!!!

Drew said...

oh my word! you have to post the new pics of her, they are the cutes ever!

I love the letters too!

Stacie said...

Ahhhh! Jennifer I am so happy for you guys! Congrats on getting PA!! Now hurry on up Family Court...We gotta get this girl home!!

Prayin'for Shiloh!
Stacie

Tara said...

i'm with andrew- post the latest pics- you know, the sexy beach bum shots!

Kim said...

yeah!!! cutie letters.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Yeah you have PA!!!!! That's wonderful. Very soon you will be in PGN. Every day is one step closer to bringing Shiloh home.

I love the letters, can't wait to see the finished product.

Sharon

Courtney said...

Yippie.........That is great news. Congrats ! Courtney

Melissa said...

Congrats on getting PA! Praying you'll be out of family court this week!

aubrey said...

congratulations!! i am so happy for you guys and those letters are really cute!