Monday, September 24, 2007

Nothing new

Isn't this so cute! My sister in law and I made these shower invitations for my brother and other sister in law's baby shower, and I have to say that I am quite proud of them. I am really excited about the shower. We already had our shower back when we had our other referral, before Shiloh. It was a torture for me not to be involved or know what was going on, but just to show up. I love planning the parties, so it is a lot of fun getting to be involved this time! And if you know Tara, don't worry if you haven't received your invite. We haven't sent them out yet.

By this time in two weeks we will be in Guatemala with Shiloh! I am so excited about it! It is making it hard to focus on anything past that time, but at the same time I think it has been making me a lot more tense as I wait to hear new news about what is going on in the process! I have to keep reminding myself that just because I don't know what's going on doesn't mean that God's not working. We are going to L.A. tomorrow for a week, so I know we will be in Guatemala before I know it! Please be praying for us that we will get some good news about the process before we go. I have been really hoping and praying that we would be in PGN before we left.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a great time in LA. I will be praying that you are in PGN before you arrive in Guatemala!

Drew said...

it looks great! I am glad you didnt use some of those other sayings you were thinking about...yikes!

Anonymous said...

it´s great! I am also thinking of new ideas for the girls brithdays, any ideas?

May God bless your trip! we are praying for you!
Love sis,
Diana

Daniela sends you a big hug! She says she is going to ask Jesus to bring you here for christmas

Courtney said...

Yeah...we will be with our babies soon. Have a great week. I hope we can meet up in Guatemala. Courtney

Kim said...

jenn those invitations are amazing. in fact i think that they are worth millions of dollars. your sister in law must be an invitation wizard ;)

Jess said...

Jen those are adorable! Plus they are EXACTLY what I would picture as the perfect invitation for a Tara baby shower. Bravo.


Crap what am I going to do for her shower here?? Got any ideas?

jajbs said...

I forgot to tell you that you may want to bring her the cheap Gerber bottles because that is all they use in the hogar. I brought other kind each trip because I did not plan to use Gerber, and Bella would NOT take them. I will e-mail you some more ideas that I though of when I get home tonight. Sorry to post this comment here, but I am at school and did not have your e-mail address.

Amanda