Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We have been kept pretty busy around here. We are slowly but surely starting to get a bit into a routine and I am starting not to be quite as tired all day long. Shiloh comes out of herself more and more every day and showing more of her little personality. She crawls around and plays. She is always singing to herself, especially in the car. She is such a crack up and such a drama queen! She has the fakest whine that she does when she wants something. My mom just laughs and says I was the worst whiner when I was her age, so what goes around comes around. We had our first dr. appointment today. She is between the 75%-90% for height and 10% to 25% for weight, so she is tall and slender. She is also doing good developmentally, which is always good to hear.



My nephew Malak came home yesterday! I will post some pictures when I get them out of the camera. He is so cute and smiley! I think he and Shiloh are going to be great buds. It was so weird being at the airport on the other end of things. I felt like it had been forever since we came home even though it has only been about a week and a half.



This is our adoption announcement that we sent out (the white Raquel looks funny because I blotted out our last name). I will post some real pictures later when I get a chance.

16 comments:

meredith said...

i can't believe you've been home a week and a half! i'm so glad shiloh's adjusting, and the announcements look just gorgeous!

Pineapple Princess said...

Gorgeous announcement!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you are starting to get into a routine..she sounds like such a sweetie!

Courtney said...

Love the announcements !!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you have them done ? I love them. Congrats again. Sounds like things are going well. I am so happy for you. Courtney
She is adorable....

Brett and Kelly Burleson said...

You and Filipe are so blessed. I can't wait to spend more time with all of you, and to see pics of Malak. I try and keep up with their journey on their blog.

I love reading about Shiloh on your blog. Thanks for sharing.

KB

veggiemom said...

I love your announcement!!!
Seems to me like you guys have been home forever too. We need to have a big welcome home party at the Queen soon.
Kerri and Ruby

Kim said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! I love the announcement. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Lovely announcement, Jennifer!

Jocelyn said...

Great announcements!! I love that picture of her! So glad to hear that things are going well and I can't wait to meet your little angel!

Steph said...

I love the announcement. Gosh, she is just beautiful!

Glad to hear you are settling in. It certainly takes time, lots of energy, and patience! But, this is a blissful kind of tired, right?!?!

Whitney said...

Way behind on my blogs...but yeah! You're home! Shiloh is amazing!

Heidi said...

That announcement is awesome! Who did it? Your homecoming pics made all teary-eyed. They are beautiful! Shiloh is such a pretty baby.

Anonymous said...

I love the annoucements!! Where did you get them?
I read your blog everyday, I am so glad Shiloh is home. We also adopted from Guatemala, we have been home for almost 2 months (feels like she has been here forever)!
Love Monica

Kristin said...

LOVE the announcement!!! The photos are beautiful!!! What a blessing!

Hugs!
Kristin

Robyn said...

What a beautiful announcement!!

Robyn

Hannah said...

Your announcement is beautiful! I love it. Did it come from Belly Beans?? We got ours there and it looks like their work.

You have beautiful pictures and an even more beautiful family!!

Hannah