Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shiloh is growing more and more every day! This week she took her first steps! Funnily enough, it wasn't to Filipe or I, but to the dog. She LOVES the dog! It is so cute and amazing to watch her do these things! She isn't walking regularly, but today she took six steps, so I know it is just a matter of time. I can't help but marvel when I think back a month and I was walking with her around the hotel in Guatemala. I had to fully support her weight and she could only take these funny, little loose marching steps. Now she is walking all by herself. We also started having her take naps in her crib this week (not so fun.) She is so muh fun to be with! We love her SO much that it is just amazing to me. I can't believe we have only really only known this little person for a month! It feels like she has been with us forever!

10 comments:

Kelly T said...

Very cute! Keep it up, Shiloh!

Timbra said...

ooh how fun, first steps. glad she saved those for you. yeah, kids walk for the craziest stuff, alani took like one step here and there and then 7 steps in a row for an ICEE!!! of course! but it was still about three or four weeks before she really started to take off, so you have a little time to prepare yourself :) good luck~

Jocelyn said...

YAY Shiloh!!! I bet the next time I see her, she'll be running:-)

Candy said...

HAPPY to see you are STILL HERE and Sweet Pea is WALKING...AMAZING. Hey we are having a get together at Jana's on July 26th...please invite your brother as well. Its for all adoptive families and its a swim party

HUGS

Drew said...

oh my word!!!! I LOVE IT! i watched this video so many times! I can't wait to see her!

Kim said...

Glad to hear Shiloh is starting to walk! Good to hear that she loves the dog as well. I hope for the same when Kate comes home!

Steph said...

Way to go Shiloh!!! Oh, she will be on the move very soon!!

MajesticSix said...

You guys are such good parents! You will look back on all these pics and video as she gets older. My 21 & 24 year old STILL like to look at their baby pics! She is adorable - and is developing so quickly. Enjoy every second - tomorrow she will be doing something else amazing :)

Heidi said...

Her little toddles are so cute! It is amazing how hard it is to remember life before our little ones!

demp5 said...

You are such a fun mommy - letting Shiloh help make bread. You are making great memories!