Thursday, May 1, 2008

DNA

Just got word that the DNA is at the lab!!! We are moving along! I was nervous that the Guatemalan Labor Day would delay things, but it looks like we are in the clear on that!

If you can, please be praying for my brother and sis-in-law and their baby boy Malak. They have their fourth court date today and they found out that yesterday was a holiday in Ethiopia, so they my be delayed again (they were already delayed on Monday because of a different holiday). Pray that it will go through this time and that they will get some really good news tomorrow! It's so crazy because we will probably be traveling to pick up our kids at the same time!!!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Yippee! Maybe PINK next week?

veggiemom said...

Yippee!!! Come on pink!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! I'm so happy for you guys!! I've been praying for you alot!! I would love to hear from you some time!! My email address is chadandmandyc2000@yahoo.com

jajbs said...

YEAH!!! Shiloh is going to be home SOON!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!

I have been praying for your sister-in-las and brother. How cool is that-- 2 cousins coming home together!!

amanda

Jennifer said...

IT WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!!! Are you just about jumping out of your skin??? I am so happy for you all - and for Sweet Shiloh!

Diana said...

Que bom!!
AIdna vais celebrar os teus anos com a tua filhotinha... Que benção!!! Estou muito feliz por ti!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for y'all!!!!!!

vobeunanet said...

Venha o rosa, venha azul, mas venha a luz verde para avançarem para o aeroporto. A minha Shiloh vem ai. Boa viagem
VoBeu

Jess said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you are so close to having your sweet baby girl! Thank you god!

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord and pass the PINK! I am so excited for you! And I'm praying every day that Shiloh and Malak will come home just as soon as possible! I just wish you and Tara & Eric hadn't had to go through so much worry and stress and disappointment to get to this point. I'm hoping all of that disappointment is behind you and you won't have to deal with any more disappointments till your kid forgets Mother's Day in 2041.

Laurie said...

You are so close! I'm thinking PINK PINK PINK!

Steph said...

YAY!!!! Oh, it won't be long now!!!!

Melissa said...

Come on pink! I'm praying Shiloh and her new cousin will both be home soon!