Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pictures

I got some pictures from Jane today. Probably the last ones we'll get before we are with her!!!

Jane said that when she walked in, Shiloh was sitting in a walker just laughing and smiling. As soon as she pulled out her camera, she refused to smile. The nannies were all laughing. Shiloh just looked at her like, "would you just leave me alone and go back to where you came from." I guess a girl likes her uninterupted play time.




We only have about 3 days before we leave!!!! I can't believe it! It really doesn't feel real. I have so much to do, but it's hard to motivate myself because I don't really feel like I am getting on an airplane on Sunday! Tonight Filipe and I spent the evening chilling out and watching a movie. About 3/4 of the way through it hit me and I thought, "what the heck am I doing? I have a million things to do and I am sitting here watching a not that good movie." Oh well. Tomorrow is another day. I am starting to get nervous about how she is going to be with us at first and if it will be a really hard adjustment for her. Be praying for us!

11 comments:

veggiemom said...

Good for you for relaxing. All of the necessary stuff WILL get done. Enjoy your last days as a family of two because so soon your world will be turned upside down as a family of three. I can't wait to hear all about it. :0)
Kerri and Ruby

Brett and Kelly Burleson said...

What an exciting time in your life. Cherish every moment...they grow up fast. You guys are SO blessed to have this opportunity, and Shiloh is blessed to have you both as parents.

You'll be in our prayers! Can't wait to see her!!!!
Kelly

Heidi said...

Girl, you sit there and watch that movie! When Shiloh comes home, it will be a whole different story! I am just so excited for you. I cannot wait to see pics of the 3 of you together.

Gail said...

Shiloh is adorable even is she isn't smiling. I hope you enjoyed the movie. It may be the last uninterrupted one you get to watch for quite awhile. LOl
Gail

Kim said...

I'm praying that your transition goes well. That's great that you were enjoying your movie. It will probably be the last uninterrupted movie for awhile. And I'm sure you would not have it any other way. Now, get packing!

Jess said...

Biggest beautiful eyes ever!! You should relax...from here on out you wont be relaxing much! Get it while you can!! Yeah it is almost Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

I have been tracking your story for a few months now and feel so thankful that there are incredible women like you who go beyond the call and do what it is you are doing. Shiloh is VERY lucky to have you and Felipe as her parents. Can't wait to see her coming home photos.

Dena said...

sooo precious! Have a fabulous trip!

Melissa said...

I am so excited to know that Shiloh is coming home soon. Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

I've been thinking of you a lot as you prepare to go get your daughter and bring her home. I pray that God provides you with all the peace, confidence, patientence, preparedness, energy, and safety (and whatever else you need) as you make this trip. Have FUN and hug that beautiful girl for me!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are in Guate right now!!! How exciting!!!