Sunday, May 25, 2008

Picture blitz

I know I haven't posted pictures lately, but I have an excuse. Somewhere along our trip we lost the power cord to our laptop where we have been putting all of our pictures. We finally emptied the camera out onto the desktop, so here are a few random pictures we have taken over the last few days. I'm warning you, there are enough of them that I probably should have spread them out into several different blogs, but honestly, this girl is keeping me busy enough that I probably wouldn't and then I would be behind agan. Enjoy!...



Here are a few pictures with my parents and younger brother. I didn't get any with the rest of the family, those will have to come later. Everyone is completely smitten by her and she has taken real well to all of them! Who could resist all that love.



















Filipe and I are Borders and Barnes and Noble freaks. It is our favorite past time t go there and chill out with some coffee and a book. We used to talk about how we would have to enjoy it while we could, because it would be all over once Shiloh came home, but I think we are breaking her in quite nicely.

























My neice, Jenna, has long held all of the attention of everyone around her, but she has done great sharing some of the love. She is such a sweetheart. Whenever Shiloh cries, she says, "Is ok, Shi Shi." She loves to share her food and her "munchy" (her blankie) with her. It is very cute!



















Yesterday, we went to Kim and Andre's house for some fun in the sun. They have a cute little kiddie pool for Jenna to play in. Shiloh wasn't real thrilled with the idea at first, mostly because she had to sit in it without us holding her, but she eventually got the hang of it. Jenna kept running around her, playing and stopping to give her kisses. Very cute!









This girl is a crazy sleeper! She flips and turns all night long. The picture of her laying on top of me is actually how she fell asleep. Crazy, but cute.



















And last, but certainly not least, this is my little beauty on her first Sunday morning after church. Her sweet little face just kills me! I just want to eat her up!









Hope this wasn't overkill for you all! I am a little behind. I should have the homecoming pictures tomorrow. Also be praying for Eric and Tara. They should have Malak in their arms tomorrow!!! It is so crazy and exciting!

21 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I love those last two pictures!!! She is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you both!!

Keep the pictures coming!!!

Sharon

Krystal said...

She is so gorgeous! Those last 2 pictures - oh, dear!!! It looks like you guys are doing great. I'm so happy for you :)

aubreyannie said...

yay for all of the pictures! this is definitely not overkill at all. the more the merrier. congratulations to you all! i'm so glad that she is adjusting nicely!

Kellie said...

What a blessing! She is so cute and all of you look so happy. We will continue to keep you guys and Eric and Tara in our prayers. We are just so excited that you guys finally have her at home.

Drew said...

those last two pictures are UNREAL cute! WOW!

demp5 said...

She is so gorgeous - I could look at many, many more pictures of her :) Y'all seem to be doing great! I am so happy for you!!

oodrea1221 said...

Bring on the pictures Jenn! You are so blessed and it is so fun to share in all of it. I will be praying for Eric & Tara and their new family of 3! I bet your parents are thrilled beyond belief! I miss you all! In His Love, andrea

veggiemom said...

OMG - I love the pics!!! Hope things are going well with the transition home.
Kerri and Ruby

Kelly T said...

She is just SO beautiful! It melts my heart to see her snuggling to her grandpa and grandma, FINALLY!! Tell your mom no more "surrogate baby snuggling" for her! Yipee!! Congrats, you guys!

meredith said...

wonderful pix--it's so good to see her in pix w/her parents! i'm so happy for you all!

jajbs said...

She is GORGEOUS!! Those yeys are going to do damage to LOTS of boys one day! :)

Glad to hear you all are doing well... keep those pics coming!

love ya,
amanda

Steph said...

Ohhhhh, I LOVE all of these pics!!!! I am so glad the flight went well and she is adjusting to life at HOME!! The pic of her sleeping on you is too cute!

Anonymous said...

All of the photos are amazing. She fits so well into the family. Looking forward to many more photos of her.

Kim said...

Totally not overkill! Love all the pictures, especially the crazy sleeping ones!

Christie said...

Oh my gosh, the cuteness!! I am so happy to see her adjusting so well to life in Oklahoma!

She's beautiful.

Brett and Kelly Burleson said...

She is ADORABLE! I love that sweet little face. I bet she has Momma & Daddy wrapped around her finger!

Can't wait to see her again in person and spend some time with you guys.

Take care,
Kelly

Diana said...

She is so adorable!!!! I can´t wait to see you all, to hold Shiloh, to see the girls palying, to spend time with you, I miss those times. I loved the pictures!!! The last two ones are great, she is beautiful!
Give her a hug from us!

Stacie said...

Congratulations!! So happy you are HOME! Shiloh is just beautiful!! Love all the pictures!

Heidi said...

Seriously...overkill? No way! She is the cutest thing ever.

Amber said...

Thanks for sharing all the photo's. What a cutie. Congrats on being home with your new little one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Drew and I have been following your blogs for weeks and we are so happy for you! she is so sweet!
Love you!
Lauren and Drew