Thursday, November 1, 2007

Giggles and the paper chase

So I was going to post something else, but changed my mind. Instead... this is a video I have been wanting to post for a while, but I had to figure out how to do it first. I love it. It makes me smile every time I watch it because I love hearing her giggle and I love to see her daddy playing with her!


In other news... I always figured that we would be working on our next adoption before I had to do the paper chase again. Silly me. We are in the process of updating all of our paperwork so that we can send an updated homestudy to USCIS to extend our I-171h. Anything that is over a year old (which is everything) besides official documents like marriage license and birth certificates have to be redone. So once again I am running around getting medical exams, reference letters, employment letters, bank letters etc. On one hand it is a total pain, on the other I guess it gives me something that I can feel like I have a little bit of control over (since I definitely don't have any control over anything else.)I really can't wait until all of this is behind me! I am so ready for the next season of my life. I am ready to be a parent instead of waiting to be a parent. Please keep us and Shiloh in your prayers! I'll post pictures of her room next time, I promise.

10 comments:

meredith said...

oh the sweetness of that little giggle--talk about precious moments!

paperwork times 2--that stinks!! you have such a great attitude, though. i love how you said at least it gives you something to do:)

Katie said...

She is the cutest !!

Kim said...

i love this video. it brings a sweet tear to my eye to hear her giggle, and i have to say my favorite thing out of jenna's mouth are her giggles when her daddy is playing with her. that and "hi mommy." keep on truckin' :)i said i was going to do it, now let's see if tara actually does...

Kim said...

hey jenn, just wanted to say that i stopped by your blog today for some more giggles.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! i mean your baby, not your husband that would be awkward for me to say.

Tara said...

You gotta keep on, keep on, keep on...truckin'.

Drew said...

i can hardly hear her giggle. she is so cute though!

I think that "Anonymous" really did mean your husband otherwise she (or he) would not have been anonymous!

happy now?

Timbra said...

you two (three) are in our prayers. keep updating us all! love timbra

Sig said...

Oh, so cute!
You got my prayers!
Youa re already a parent, now to get that cutie home to start parenting. VERY SOON!

Sig
www.wayhomeforana.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Congratulations on Baby #2!!! Have you decided on a country? Guatemala? That is wonderful news!!!!

And, the nursery is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all the colors!!!

Hugs,
Kristin