Monday, October 29, 2007

I have been tagged- Part 2

I have been tagged by Whitney, but first I wanted to share some new pictures we got this week (thanks Amanda!). It was so bittersweet to get the pictures! I love seeing her sweet little face and see that she is doing ok, but it also makes me so sad that I'm not with her!It has been a very stressful week this past week between birthdays, baby showers, fall nights and pumpkin carving days, but it looks like things are going to settle down a bit now. The good news is that in the middle of all of that I am pretty much done with Shiloh's room! I am still missing a little table to go next to her chair, but I will probably put the pictures of her room up anyways in the next couple of days.

Ok, here it goes...
Jobs I have had
Working in one of those little carts in the middle of the mall (not so fun)
Gymnastics coach
Missionary
Baker (self employed)
Floral designer/Sales
Sales Manager at a wireless company
Part time nanny

Places I have lived
Phoenix, AZ (where I was born)
Flagstaff, AZ
Gainesville, FL (Go Gators)
Denver, CO
Lisbon, Portugal
and now Oklahoma City, OK

Foods I love
Spaghetti (Boring, I know, but I get it at every Italian restaurant I go to in search for the best spaghetti. On a side note, I got some while we were in Guatemala from the hotel San Carlos. Very good!)
My mom's tostadas and chimichangas
Chocolate

Places I'd rather be
In Guatemala picking my little girl up
Portugal (or anywhere in Europe for that matter, but I'd have to go to Portugal first)
Sitting on the couch at Borders drinking a hot tea and reading a book (that may have to be a project for later today)


Books I love
Pride and Prejudice
Harry Potter
Really I am pretty open. I just love to read.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Shiloh is SOOOO beautiful in those pictures. That bright colored background really makes her eyes pop out! Happy 7 Months, Shiloh!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

She is just beautiful!!! Love those eyes!!!! I love picture day!!!

Sharon

rgarrett said...

Oh, how I miss those chimichangas your mama makes! YUM! The best christmas Eve's of my life! Send my love to her & your dad. What a beautiful girl, thank you for always keeping us up on her! our prayers are forever with you!

Love,
Becca

aubreyannie said...

what gorgeous pictures of baby shiloh. she is darling. and i loved your meme. pride and prejudice is one of my fave books too!

meredith said...

i was so glad to meet you at tara's shower sunday--i had so much fun! the pix of your little shiloh are so gorgeous! please know i'm praying for you to get to bring your daughter home asap. i can't wait to read some good news on your blog :)

Tara said...

Jenn, I know you so well. I think that next you should blog about 8 interesting things that tara doesn't know about you. That would be great. Thanks.


:)

Courtney said...

shiloh is gorgeous !!! she is so precious and will be lucky to be home with such caring and wonderful parents. she will be blessed that you are going to be her forever family. courtney

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

WOW! I just read your blog...SHILOH IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! My husband and I will be praying so much for ya'll. We just got back yesterday from Guatemala....we got to see our little girl for the first time. It is SO HARD coming back. I miss her so much today. I have heard about all of the PGN mess....I am so sorry ya'll are caught in the middle of it.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Just stopping by to say that I continue to keep your beautiful family in my thoughts and prayers. Once I saw a photo of beautiful Shiloh, I cannot forgot those incredibly brown eyes.

My friend's daughter just got out of PGN.... praying that you will be getting to that point soon also.

Praying that GOD will keep his strong arms wrapped around you during this process and allow you to bring your beautiful lil girl home soon.

janice