Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Waiting

Well, here we are at home. Life should be getting back to normal, and yet somehow it all feels different. I have been pretty down the last couple of days. I miss my daughter so much, my agency is driving me crazy and even though I love the cold and the rain, it is making it very hard to get motivated to get out and accomplish things. In the midst of all of this I have really been trying today to remember to trust in God and hold onto the hope in Him. That he is more powerful than any agency, lawyer or government. That He loves us and Shiloh and that He will be working to bring us together. Please be praying for us that God will be with us and with Shiloh while we are away from each other, and be praying that He will have His hand on our process and that He will be moving it along quickly! Thanks so much! It is so comforting to know that we have support from so many people out there!


Now here are a few more pictures:














7 comments:

Courtney said...

So is so beautiful...I know it is so hard being home. I feel the same way. The wait is so much harder now and I too feel like something is missing. Hang in there. I bet Shiloh misses you just as much. I pray for you. Courtney

aubrey said...

hang in there, guys. it will all work out. we are definitely praying for you. and p.s. i love that pic, jenn, of you and shiloh. so sweet.

jajbs said...

i am praying for you daily... each time i check you rblog... which is every day! :) i know how you are feeling, but God WILL get you through these days of waiting and bring her home to you. i am still looking for that number... i haven't forgotten you!

amanda

Melissa said...

I understand how hard it is to be home without Shiloh and how much you miss her. You will get through this difficult time of waiting. I am praying for God's hand of protection over Shiloh and that her adoption case will move along quickly.

Drew said...

i LOVE her!

Tara said...

No, I love her!!

Timbra said...

she is SOOO sweet. i know you must be dying to have her with you. i've added you guys to our prayer request list at church (since i do the bulletins) because of the whole govt issue w/ adoptions at the moment. so know that a lot of people have your fam in prayer and i know you will be reunited SO soon!