Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More pics

This little girl is a heartbreaker! Seriously, Filipe and I are so smitten! She is so much fun! She has been a lot more talkative today and has been doing a lot better at sitting up and holding her head up (she was pretty shaky the first day.) Tomorrow there is a photographer coming to the hotel who is going to take our pictures. In the meantime, please be praying for us and Shiloh's process! It seems like things are moving a little more quickly in PGN with other cases. Be praying that our next update has good news that we are already in PGN so that we can catch this wave of quickness. I am so much more anxious to have her home now that we know her I don't know how we are going to be able to leave without her! I am trying not to think about it too much, but it's hard! I don't know if I am going to get the chance to post again before I go home. I don't want to do it while she is awake and by the time she is asleep we are exausted. I'll try, but I make no promises. In the mean time here is a dose of sweetness to hold you over.












11 comments:

Melissa said...

She's such a sweetie pie! I bet those chubby cheeks have received thousands of kisses!

I think it is a great idea to have a photographer come take pictures.

Anonymous said...

Shiloh is just too cute! You can see her little personality starting to come out already. And Jen, the headband...spectacular! Be sure to get one for Shiloh. We didn't have our computer last night to visit with you on skype. Can we arrange to talk to each other tonight at like 7PM our time? Have fun today! Love Mom and Dad

Drew said...

I love the pic where her mouth is all closed and she is looking to the side. her hair is so posh spice! who knew!

Kim said...

cutie patootie! she is so adorable. i am looking forward to more pics :)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable, its so cool to see her pics and just look at her. I'll be praying that this process will go quickly so that Jenna will have a close cousin to play with. See you soon. God Bless.

Tara said...

Dear Posh Spice,
How did you get to be so cute?? Who cut your hair and made you so fashion?? How did Jesus know that I would want to eat you up and kiss you all day long??

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Great Pictures!! She is just sooo cute!!! I am praying that you case moves quickly. Looking forward to seeing more pictures!!

Sharon

Whitney said...

Those are great pics! I love the tights, how you all are decked out in your Guatemalan goods, and the feet pic! :) Praying for grace for you all for these next few days!

Stacie said...

She is just PRECIOUS! I love all her hair and those big brown eyes! So glad to see you guys having so much fun together!

Tara said...

Shiloh is going to have Tina Turner hair in the mornings, just like her mamma!

rgarrett said...

Oh my...she is so beautiful and sweet! I want to hold her! Can you bring her to Colorado? You know...it is God's country here! SO happy for you...my heart is actually smiling!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Becca